Same-Day Water Heater Service
If you are dealing with water heater issues, including a lack hot water or a noisy system, Hydro Plumbing is here to help. Backed by 20 years of industry experience, our team has the knowledge and expertise needed to deliver fast and effective water heater repairs.
Common Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repairs
Water heaters are responsible for providing hot water to your home. However, just like any appliance, this system will eventually start to break down. It's important to keep an eye out for any possible warning signs of a problem, so you can have the issue addressed ASAP. This will help prevent the issue from developing into a more expensive or extensive problem that could damage the water heater.
Signs That Your Water Heater May Require Repair Include:
- Insufficient hot water
- No hot water
- Low hot water pressure
- Irregular water temperatures
- Discoloration of water
- Signs of corrosion
- Metallic-tasting water
- Unusual sounds coming from the tank
If you notice any of the above signs, it is time to call for professional help. When our expert Las Vegas water heater repair technicians arrive, we will perform a thorough inspection of the system. Once we identify the source of the problem, we can help you understand your options for resolving the issue. Our priority is always to save the system.
Is It Worth It to Repair a Hot Water Heater?
One of the biggest questions that homeowners face when their water heaters start to act up is whether to opt for repairs or if it’s time to consider investing in a new system. As a general rule, if your water heater is relatively new and the issue is minor, a repair is typically the most cost-effective solution. In fact, at Hydro Plumbing we do all that we can to restore your current water heater to proper working order once again. We also recommend investing in regular maintenance to help keep your water heater running smoothly. This will also allow any potential problems to be caught early on so a repair can be performed before the issue worsens.
When your water heater malfunctions, it can wreak havoc on the comfort of your home or business. But what causes the system to stop working in the first place? Sediment buildup, damaged heating elements or thermostats, and general wear and tear are some of the most common causes behind water heater problems. It's important to note that the cause of the malfunction will vary depending on the type of water heater issue you are experiencing.
Causes of Water Heater Problems:
- Leaks - Leaks can occur for a variety of reasons, including a faulty temperature and pressure relief valve, loose plumbing connections, or a damaged drain valve. These issues can usually be remedied by a repair. However, if the water heater tank is leaking, a repair will not suffice, and a complete system replacement will be needed.
- Little to No Hot Water - If your water heater is struggling to provide hot water to your property, the problem could be the result of a faulty heating component, an extinguished pilot light, a broken or incorrectly set thermostat, or sediment build-up within the tank.
- Noisy Operation – While your water heater may make some noise when running, excessive or loud sounds typically indicate a problem. For example, a screeching noise indicates that water flow is restricted which is usually caused by an obstructed valve. A rumbling or popping noise could point to mineral deposits and sediment within the tank, while humming sounds are often caused by loose heating components, and sizzling noises are often due to a leak.
- Pilot Light Won’t Stay Lit - There could be several possible reasons why your water heater's pilot light keeps going out, including a broken or dirty thermocouple, a lack of combustible air, a clogged pilot tube, a malfunctioning main control valve, a damaged flex tube, or issues with the gas control valve.
With so many potential causes behind your water heater problems, it’s best to hire a qualified Las Vegas water heater repair technician who can inspect your system and diagnose the problem correctly so the necessary repair can be performed.
Upgrade to a High-Efficiency Water Heater
If you're tired of dealing with frequent water heater repairs or you're looking to reduce your energy usage and save on utility bills, it may be time to upgrade to a high-efficiency water heater. At Hydro Plumbing Inc, we offer a range of modern water heaters that are designed to provide reliable and efficient performance.
Benefits of upgrading to a high-efficiency water heater include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower utility bills
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved hot water supply
- Extended lifespan
Our team of skilled plumbers in Las Vegas, NV can assess your current water heater and recommend the best high-efficiency options that fit your needs and budget. Whether you're interested in a tankless water heater or a heat pump water heater, we have the expertise to install and maintain these advanced systems.
Contact Hydro Plumbing Inc today to learn more about upgrading to a high-efficiency water heater and start enjoying the benefits it brings to your home.
Call Hydro Plumbing Now!
When you need a water heater repair, the highly trained plumbing technicians at Hydro Plumbing are here to get the job done safely and quickly. We have extensive experience handling a variety of repairs, so you can rest assured that we will provide quick and efficient solutions to get your water heater back up and running. We even offer reliable financing options and coupon offers to assist with your service and are available to handle any water heater issue you are dealing with, every day of the week except Sundays. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
“Saul was a life saver” - Tom G
““Friendly, quality service, and timely maintenance, what more can you ask for?”” - Harris
“He was professional, thorough, and diagnosed my problem and corrected within a few minutes.” - Kirk G.
“Fixed my issue in a jiffy.” - SJ B.
“Gratefull” - Dairon
“When the unexpected happens....good to know who to call??” - Maribel N.
“Amazing work” - Repeat Customer
“It is the best plumbing company in Las Vegas” - Yadira D.