Upgrade to a More Energy and Space-Efficient Water Heater
Are you tired of running out of hot water? There is a solution! A tankless water heater provides hot water on-demand, meaning you will always have a constant supply. Plus, it can save you tons of money on energy costs.
If you are interested in having a tankless water heater installed in your home, or if you require repairs for your current system, turn to the experts. At Hydro Plumbing, our Las Vegas tankless water heater specialists are here to help you install a new system or perform repairs or maintenance on your current unit.
Top Reasons to Go Tankless
The primary difference between a tankless and a traditional water heater is that the former only uses energy to heat water when you turn on the faucet. Conventional water heaters are constantly using electricity to keep about 40-80 gallons of water hot at all times. In contrast, a tankless water heater provides access to a constant flow of hot water at far less cost.
The primary benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Improved energy efficiency: These systems eliminate the cost of keeping several gallons of water heated in a tank, which reduces energy usage by 30 to 50%
- Lower utility bills: By switching to a tankless unit, homeowners can potentially save hundreds of dollars on utilities every year
- Continuous supply of hot water: An ideal solution for large families or those who love to take long showers
- Compact design: Without a tank, these systems take up far less space than traditional water heaters
- Reduced maintenance: In contrast to tank systems, which require annual maintenance, tankless units typically last four to five years before requiring maintenance (depending on the quality of your water)
- Extended lifespan: On average, tankless systems lasts twice as long as conventional water heaters
Do tankless water heaters provide instant hot water?
No, tankless water heaters do not provide instant hot water by themselves. Rather, they deliver hot water “on demand,” meaning the system doesn't start heating water until you turn in the hot water tap. The cold water sitting in your pipes still has to work its way through your faucet before the hot water can be delivered. If instant hot water is your goal, you may wish to consider having a hot water recirculation pump installed.
Do tankless water heaters require maintenance?
Yes, tankless water heaters do require some maintenance. It's recommended to flush the unit annually to remove mineral deposits and ensure efficient operation. Additionally, checking for any leaks, inspecting the venting system, and monitoring water pressure are good practices to maintain the longevity of a tankless water heater.
How do tankless water heaters save money?
Tankless water heaters save money by heating water only when it's needed, rather than continuously storing and reheating a large tank of water. This eliminates the standby energy losses associated with traditional tank heaters. Additionally, tankless units have a longer lifespan, which reduces the frequency of replacements and maintenance costs over time.
Request an in-home estimate!
For more information about tankless water heater installation in Las Vegas, reach out to our plumbing pros at Hydro Plumbing. If you are interested in installing a new system, we are available to come out for an in-person estimate.
“If you want the job done right, call Dustin White!” - J Boyer
“Excellent and Courteous Servive” - The Babins
“Best Plumbers in Las Vegas” - Russ Mauger
“Quick and easy” - Bradley and Rachel
“Would recommend” - Lin
“Fixed my issue in a jiffy.” - SJ B.
“Repeat Customer” - Jeff
“Our hero” - Jeff Gandy Ramiscal