Las Vegas Drain Cleaning & Camera Inspections
We Know How to Handle Tough Clogs & Other Problems
One of the most common plumbing issues that homeowners and businesses face is clogged drains. There are numerous things going down your drains every day that contribute to the buildup of debris within the pipes—things like hair, soap, grease, dirt, and food waste. Even if water were the only thing going down your drain, over time, the minerals from the water would still accumulate on the walls of the pipes, leading to slow drains and blockages. When this happens, it's best you call the Las Vegas drain clearing pros at Hydro Plumbing! We will be able to identify the location of the clog with our state-of-the-art camera inspections, and effectively remove the blockage that has formed so your drains can flow freely once again.
Do My Drains Need to Be Cleaned?
You don’t really think about the internal workings of your plumbing until something goes wrong, and at that point you could be dealing with some serious repairs. Spotting warning signs that your drains need to be cleaned is a great to stop future problems in their tracks.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning:
- Clogs: We’re starting with the most obvious. If you are experiencing a clog, or multiple clogs in the same drain, it is clear you need a professional to look at that drain. It could be that you have excessive buildup, which would make hydro jetting a potential solution.
- Slow drainage: Maybe you don’t have a clog, but the drains of your sink or shower aren’t moving as quickly as they used to. This can be due to either debris buildup or leak, so a camera inspection can help pinpoint the problem to receive a more accurate fix.
- Gurgling: The “blub, blub” noise coming from your drain might not seem like a big deal, but it is a warning sign that bigger issues might not be too far behind. It could indicate clogs and if pressure continues to build, it can cause a burst pipe.
- Unpleasant odor: If you notice a foul sewage odor, you might be experiencing a clog further down in your system, leading to waste buildup.
Why Is My Drain Clogged?
The best way to keep your drains clear of debris and clogs is to know what the main culprits of these blockages are. In our experience, the most common causes of a clog include the following.
Causes of Clogged Drains:
- Food waste is the number one cause of clogs in your kitchen sink. You should never try to flush food of any kind down the drain, even if you have a garbage disposal. It may delay the problem from building up, but you will inevitably need to call in a professional Las Vegas drain cleaning pro to clear it out after a while.
- Dirt can easily start to build up and clog your drain, especially in the shower or bathtub. It’s best to wipe off as much as possible outside your home – in particularly dirty situations, you may even want to hose yourself off in the garden before taking a shower inside.
- Hair is especially frustrating because it can bind with other substances like soap scum, grease, and more to quickly build up a blockage, usually in your bathroom ink or other bathroom fixture.
- Soap is another major culprit. Using soap to get clean is one of the most important things you can do for your health and wellbeing but be aware that you will likely need to clear out the buildup every now and then. Setting up regular drain cleanings can help prevent you from needing to pay for a complete clog removal.
- Tree roots often cause the most serious clogs, and will likely need to be fixed with a complete pipe replacement or repair. The longer you wait to get this problem fixed, the larger the roots will grow, leading to a far more expensive fix.
For the best results, click here to schedule an in-person consultation for drain cleaning in Las Vegas, or by phone at (702) 872-3043 now!
What Happens if You Leave a Clogged Drain?
Left untreated, drain clogs can cause extensive damage to not only your drains and plumbing system, but potentially to your property as well, leading to costly repairs being required. If a clog is left untreated it will continue to accumulate until the drain pipe is completely obstructed. This can lead to backups in your system and standing water which not only can cause potential structural damage to your property but also water contamination which can put your health at risk as clogged drains can be a breeding ground for bacteria. Additionally, a neglected clog can often put additional pressure on the pipes which could result in a leak forming or even a burst pipe in severe enough cases. That’s why it’s important to address clogs right away by contacting a professional drain clearing pro. You can also start taking preventative measures to keep your drains clog-free for longer.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains:
- Be mindful of what you toss down the kitchen sink, avoiding certain food scraps and items such as grease, coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, celery, and more
- Purchase a drain screen to catch hair, soap scum, and other debris from going down your bathroom drains
- Routinely flush your drains with water
- Be careful what you put down the toilet, avoiding flushing excessive amounts of toilet paper, dental floss, feminine hygiene products, cotton balls, wipes, and paper products
- Regularly clean your drain stoppers of any buildup
- Invest in a drain camera inspection and routine cleanings
We highly recommend you avoid using store-bought cleaners if your drains are clogged. These typically only provide a temporary solution and can even damage your plumbing system. Instead, call in our Las Vegas drain clog removal pros at Hydro Plumbing. We use safe and effective methods to give your drain a thorough cleaning.
The Benefits of Routine Drain Cleaning
We know how important it is to keep your plumbing operating at its very best. One of the ways we can help you maintain a healthy plumbing system is by performing a professional drain cleaning—even if your drains are not backed up yet.
Preventative Drain Cleaning Offers Several Benefits, Including That It:
- Prevents clogs from forming
- Provides faster, more efficient drainage
- Prevents leaks
- Increases drain life
- Removes bacteria that causes foul odors
- Reduces the likelihood of clogged drain emergencies
If you are someone who likes to prevent problems before they happen, take advantage of our professional preventative drain cleaning services in Las Vegas, Henderson, or beyond.
Why Invest in a Drain Camera Inspection in Las Vegas?
Drain camera inspections take the guesswork out of drain repair and clog removal, as they help provide us with the most complete information about your entire drain system. When your sink is draining slowly or not at all, our high-tech video equipment will identify the source of the clog. Once we determine the nature of the blockage and where it is located, we can select the best method for clearing your drain.
By collecting video footage of your plumbing, our Las Vegas drain camera inspection team gets to skip a lot of trial and error when trying to identify the source of whatever issue you're currently facing, as well as locate potential future problems like tree roots pushing their way through small cracks or the beginning signs of deterioration. A camera inspection can also help prepare your home for a bathroom remodel by ensuring that your pipes can handle the increased water flow.
Trouble-Free Drains Are a Phone Call Away
When you require professional drain clearing in Las Vegas, there is one place to turn: Hydro Plumbing. We have the equipment to get your pipes freed of obstructions and thoroughly cleaned.
Call (702) 872-3043 or click here to schedule a drain cleaning appointment with our plumbing experts in Las Vegas.
See what our customers are saying about their Hydro Plumbing experience! REVIEWS YOU CAN TRUST
“Great company! Great customer service!” - Maria G.
““Friendly, quality service, and timely maintenance, what more can you ask for?”” - Harris
“Toilet repair, water heater installation, water softener installation, move pipes to accommodate new sink and more.” - Happy Customer
“Would recommend” - Lin
“Gratefull” - Dairon
“Amazing work” - Repeat Customer
“Provided excellent service!” - Carline D.