Las Vegas Drain Cleaning Services
We Know how to Handle Tough Clogs & Other Problems
One of the most common plumbing issues that homeowners face is clogged drains. There are numerous things going down your drains every day that contribute to the buildup of debris within the pipes—things like hair, soap, grease, dirt, and food waste. Even if water were the only thing going down your drain, over time, the minerals from the water would still accumulate on the walls of the pipes, leading to slow drains and blockages.
When one of your drains is clogged, we highly recommend you do not use store-bought cleaners. These typically only provide a temporary solution and can even damage your plumbing system. Instead, call in our Las Vegas drain cleaning and camera inspection pros at Hydro Plumbing. We use safe and effective methods to give your drain a thorough cleaning.
Professional Camera Inspections for Your Drain
Our video camera inspections take the guesswork out of drain repair. When your sink is draining slowly or not at all, our high-tech video equipment will identify the source of the clog. Once we determine the nature of the blockage and where it is located, we can select the best method for clearing your drain.
Common Causes of a Clogged Drain
The best way to keep your drains clear of debris and clogs is to know what the main culprits of these blockages are. In our experience, the most common causes of a clog include:
- Food waste is the number one cause of clogs in your kitchen sink. You should never try to flush food of any kind down the drain, even if you have a garbage disposal. It may delay the problem from building up, but you will inevitably need to call in a professional to clear it out after a while.
- Dirt can easily start to build up and clog your drain, especially in the shower or bathtub. It’s best to wipe off as much as possible outside your home – in particularly dirty situations, you may even want to hose yourself off in the garden before taking a shower inside.
- Hair is especially frustrating because it can bind with other substances like soap scum, grease, and more to quickly build up a blockage, usually in your bathroom ink or other bathroom fixture.
- Soap is another major culprit. Using soap to get clean is one of the most important things you can do for your health and wellbeing but be aware that you will likely need to clear out the buildup every now and then. Setting up regular drain cleanings can help prevent you from needing to pay for a complete clog removal.
- Tree roots often cause the most serious clogs, and will likely need to be fixed with a complete pipe replacement or repair. The longer you wait to get this problem fixed, the larger the roots will grow, leading to a far more expensive fix.
The Benefits of Routine Drain Cleaning
We know how important it is to keep your plumbing operating at its very best. One of the ways we can help you maintain a healthy plumbing system is by performing a professional drain cleaning—even if your drains are not backed up yet.
Preventative drain cleaning offers several benefits, including that it:
- Prevents clogs from forming
- Provides faster, more efficient drainage
- Prevents leaks
- Increases drain life
- Removes bacteria that causes foul odors
- Reduces the likelihood of clogged drain emergencies
If you are someone who likes to prevent problems before they happen, take advantage of our professional preventative drain cleaning services.
Trouble-Free Drains Are a Phone Call Away
When you require professional drain cleaning in Las Vegas, there is one place to turn: Hydro Plumbing. We have the equipment to get your pipes freed of obstructions and thoroughly cleaned.
Call (702) 872-3043 today to schedule a drain cleaning appointment with our plumbing experts.