Tankless Water Heater Installation in Las Vegas
Upgrade to a More Energy and Space-Efficient Water Heater
Are you tired of running out of hot water? There is a solution! A tankless water heater provides hot water on-demand, meaning you will always have a constant supply. Plus, it can save you tons of money on energy costs.
If you are interested in having a tankless water heater installed in your home, or if you require repairs for your current system, turn to the experts. At Hydro Plumbing, our Las Vegas tankless water heater specialists are here to help you install a new system or perform repairs or maintenance on your current unit.
The primary difference between a tankless and a traditional water heater is that the former only uses energy to heat water when you turn on the faucet. Conventional water heaters are constantly using electricity to keep about 50 gallons of water hot. In contrast, a tankless water heater provides instant access to a constant flow of hot water at far less cost.
The primary benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Improved energy efficiency: These systems eliminate the cost of keeping several gallons of water heated in a tank, which reduces energy usage by 30 to 50%
- Lower utility bills: By switching to a tankless unit, homeowners can save hundreds of dollars on utilities every year
- Continuous supply of hot water: An ideal solution for large families or those who love to take long showers
- Compact design: Without a tank, these systems take up far less space than traditional water heaters
- Reduced maintenance: In contrast to tank systems, which require annual maintenance, tankless units typically last four to five years before requiring maintenance (depending on the quality of your water)
- Extended lifespan: On average, tankless systems lasts twice as long as conventional water heaters
Request an in home estimate!
For more information about tankless water heater installation in Las Vegas, reach out to our plumbing pros at Hydro Plumbing. If you are interested in installing a new system, we are available to come out for an in-person estimate.
“Best service in town” - Flor Zozaya
“Miguel is the best!” - Brian
“Sewer blockage” - BB JANINE Belanger
“I will definitely reach out to them again for plumbing issues.” - Cesar L.
“knowledgeable” - Lisa G
“Repeat Customer” - Jeff
“Great company! Great customer service!” - Maria G.
“Great job” - Thomas B